Lekarze rodzinni
Medycyna pracy
Lekarze rodzinni • Stomatologia • Medycyna pracy
Otwórz powiadomienie


Informujemy, że od 18.04.2016 Przychodnia UNIMEDYK zmieniła adres.

Zapraszamy Państwa do nowej przychodni przy ul. Grunwaldzkiej 6 w Poznaniu (budynek Collegium Chemicum).

Numery telefonów pozostają bez zmian:
+48 61 829 11 11
+48 61 829 11 03
+48 690 442 722 (Przychodnia Studencka)

Information for foreign patients

Patients from foreign countries may receive healthcare services at UNIMEDYK Medical Centre in the following cases:
  1. Patients from foreign countries employed by a Polish employer, who are subject to obligatory health insurance and who are entitled to choose a doctor at the medical centre based on the same rules as Polish patients,
  2. Patient from EU / EFTA countries having the European Health Insurance Card,
  3. Patients from foreign counties who have signed a contract with the National Health Fund in Poland,
  4. Patients from foreign counties being insured at the commercial insurance company – in such cases we issue a receipt for the medical treatment, which can be presented to the insurance company.


Information for foreign students:

Students from EU/EFTA Member States may receive healthcare services according to the same rules as all persons insured with the National Health Fund.
As a proof of insurance, they should present a European Health Insurance Card issued by the institution of the country in which they are insured.
Students from outside the EU/EFTA who begin studying at a university in Poland may sign a contract with Wielkopolskie Province Department of the National Health Fund (Polish abbreviation: WOW NFZ) concerning voluntary health insurance.


In case of sudden deterioration of health or other urgent cases, a foreign student studying at the Adam Mickiewicz University will be admitted to a doctor at UNIMEDYK Medical Centre irrespective of whether they are insured or not. The employees of the Medical Centre will also help such patients to deal with the insurance procedure.